Pharmacy practiceThe Department of Pharmacy Practice and Pharmacology will be covers a broad range of disciplines, including Pharmacology and Toxicology, in addition to Anatomy, Physiology, Health Education, Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmacotherapy, Pharmacy Practice and Drug Therapy Designing. This Department also believe in innovation and trained highly skilled pharmacy practitioners, scientists, and educators to enhance the lives of people across the globe and trains pharmacist and students leaders in patient-centered care, inter-professional practice, and patient and population-oriented research.
The Department of Pharmacy Practice of SRCP, established at Santhiram General hospital , Nandyal i, specializes in Clinical Pharmacy services. The department caters to the needs of the clinicians and patients by undertaking services such as medication therapy management, patient counselling, drug information services, medication reconciliation, pharmacovigilance, periodic safety update report (PSUR), Clinical Research, health screening program, community outreach program and continuing Pharmacy education program. The expanding roles of the department include the application of evidence-based medicine towards patient safety, pharmaceutical care, pharmacogenomics, translational research and Clinical Research in disease management. The department has a team of dedicated well-trained faculty with ample exposure.
The Department of Pharmacy Practice endeavors to be a recognized model for educating and graduating students prepared to compete in and contribute to the ever-changing, technology-centered world of the 21st century. To achieve this vision the department is committed to providing a course of study for undergraduates in the chemical sciences which combines curriculum, scholarship and service/engagement opportunities that are high-quality, innovative and intellectually challenging and employ state-of-the-art technologies.
- 1. To provide the sufficient education to the graduates in the field of Pharmacy Practice .
- 2. To implement new proceedings in the field of Pharmacy Practice
- 3. To achieve better pharmaceutical care.
List of Activities
- * Patient monitoring and counselling various patients at Santhiram General hospital nandyal.
- -> The department of pharmacy practice has a drug monitoring center at Santhiram General hospital nandyal which providing best services with collaboration of head of Santhiram general hospital nanndyal